E*TRADE is a leading financial services company and a pioneer in the online brokerage industry. Having executed the first-ever electronic trade by an individual investor more than 30 years ago, the company has long been at the forefront of the digital revolution, offering easy-to-use solutions for individual investors and stock participants. Founded on the principle of innovation and determined to level the playing field for individual investors, E*TRADE delivers digital platforms, tools, and professional assistance to help investors and traders meet their near-and long-term investing goals. The Company provides these services both online and through its network of customer service representatives and financial consultants – over the phone at two national branches and in-person at 30 E*TRADE branches.
The qualified candidate will partner with various managers across operations to appropriately document operational incidents per applicable firm policies. The candidate will also assist in Operational Risk related projects in order to help mitigate existing risks. Candidate will be involved in a variety of ad hoc tasks and projects that will expose them to all facets of the firm. The candidate should have knowledge of the financial services industry and will work closely with various departments across Operations and the firm to facilitate and help drive the Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) program per applicable rules, regulations, and firm policies.
● Scheduling and participating in daily and weekly risk forums to discuss recent operational incidents/issues, upcoming deadlines, projects, and any other risk related items; creating presentations to be used during meetings with senior leadership
● Partnering with business managers to document issues and/or process gaps and assist in the implementation of controls and/or documentation of risks
• Updating our risk management system to ensure all risks, controls and issues are accurately documented; working with various managers and risk partners to track issues to closure
• Assist with all aspects of the firm’s RCSA process, to include sending evidence requests to business managers, reviewing control evidence, scheduling and leading evidence walkthrough meetings, and writing RCSA test scripts
● Collaborate with the Enterprise Risk team and Internal Audit to ensure any firm wide initiates and risk related requirements are completed timely and efficiently
• Assist with and participate in annual reviews and walkthroughs of process mapping sessions in Operations
● An understanding of Financial Services Operations
● Ability to work in a high-tempo environment and handle multiple tasks as well as daily deliverables
● Experience with Microsoft Office
● Demonstrated teamwork skills
● Effective verbal communication and ability to communicate with senior leadership
● Able to work under pressure and time constraints with a sense of urgency
● Bachelor's degree preferred. Candidate’s with an equivalent combination of education, training and professional experience will also be considered.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.