More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
The E*TRADE Technology team is seeking an experienced robotic process automation manager to establish a new automation practice to empower employees to become more productive and efficient in their daily activities. This team will partner with several departments in the firm to automate tasks and allow people to spend time on higher value activities.
As a technical lead of the engineering team, you will have the opportunity to implement solutions leveraging the latest in robotic automation by leveraging your technical, design and analytical skills. You will also mentor and collaborate with a team of high caliber, motivated engineers to deliver business value.
E*TRADE has a first-class culture of putting our clients first and enabling our diverse workforce through a competitive benefits package.
Provide Required Technical Skills:
• 8 years or more experience designing, developing and maintaining enterprise scale software systems
• 4 years or more experience leading teams related to RPA
• Experience with RPA software and implementing process automation at enterprise scale
• Experience with process engineering and re-engineering
• Understanding all aspects of the RPA domain
• Understanding of multitier application design
• Agile Software Development Lifecycle
• Basic brokerage middle and back office operational
Required Soft Skills:
• Team player that directly contributes to delivering value
• Strong and clear verbal and written communication
• Passion for technology and for automation
• Client focus
Candidate may benefit from interest or experience in any of the following:
• Basic brokerage middle and back office operational processes
• Data analytics experience
• Experience implementing automation for a combination of in-house and third party vendor applciations
• Implementation of any ML/AI related technologies or use cases related to RPA
• Experience in building teams from the ground up; understanding how to hire and interview
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, TRAINING
• Bachelor of Computer Science or Engineering
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.