More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
To open new account applications for bank and brokerage; process stock plan activation requests; create replacement of compromised accounts; update newly opened brokerage accounts with missing information; determine validity of related supporting documents; verify client’s information on credit bureaus; research status of pending application; identify, document, and resolve exceptions and communicate with internal departments such as Customer Service, Fraud, Principal Review, and Compliance.
• Review paper and electronic applications to determine good order
• Manually enter applications as needed with speed and accuracy
• Quickly respond to related Operations and Customer Service inquiries
• Work with various lines of business to identify fraudulent or high risk new accounts
• Process all work on a daily basis to maintain excellent service levels
• Identify and document process and system enhancements for productivity, quality and efficiency
• Minimum of 2 years of financial operations experience or equivalent
• Must be a dynamic and self-starting individual, able to work as part of a team or independently, with strong organizational skills.
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong prioritization skills and ability to adapt to change
• Strong organizational skills and prioritization techniques to adapt to changing priorities
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.