More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
This role is part of the Transfer of Asset (TOA) team within Operations and offers a unique opportunity to work in a critical function of E*TRADE Financial. The team’s goal is to be an industry leader by providing a seamless and timely asset transfer experience for our customers. This role is dynamic and requires continuous interaction with our customers, contra firms and internal business partners in order to manage the entire asset transfer process.
• Proactively communicate with customers to provide guidance and answer any specific queries
• Work closely with contra firms in order to expedite the transfer of assets between institutions
• Take ownership by quickly identifying and resolving potential issues that may adversely affect the customer experience
• Demonstrate great urgency by ensuring open work items are addressed in a timely manner and do not breach their related SLA (Service Level Agreement) for delivery
• Work closely with all Operations functions to identify process improvement opportunities and implement best practice
• Escalate any operational, regulatory and other risks to management
• Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across Sales, Margin, Customer Service, and Technology to create highly collaborative partnerships
• 2 years’ experience in a customer facing role
• Self-motivated and results oriented
• Superior time management capability
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Possess conflict management and problem solving skills
• Ability to navigate a large organization and develop strong working relationships
• Understanding of Financial Service Operations and related core functions and controls
• Knowledgeable in the asset transfer process, including ACAT and non-ACAT methods
• Exceptional influencing and presentation skills
• Open minded, able to share information, knowledge and expertise with peers, team members and business partners
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.