More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
The Senior Manager, Operations FP&A will provide Financial Planning and Analysis support to senior management within the Operations business unit while reporting to the Finance function. Responsibilities will include:
• Build rigorous analytical tools and reporting to measure Operations business results, key success metrics and spend efficiency, both leveraging existing infrastructure and creating new capabilities
• Create and update Operations expense forecast, balancing expense expectations of Operations and Finance leadership with business needs
• Counsel Operations management with cost efficiency and productivity strategies by developing an in-depth understanding of E*TRADE’s Clearing Operations and managing vendor relationships
• Assist with business strategy around optimizing staffing levels, including on-shore/off-shore mix and effective use of resources
• Partner with Operations Reporting and Analysis team to provide timely and actionable insights for Operations management
• Ensure accuracy of accrual entries in collaboration with both Operations and Accounting • Lead ad hoc special projects from both Operations and Finance
• BS/BA, and minimum 5 years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis or directly related
• Strong drive, and organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills – someone with the ability and desire to get stuff done
• Ability to work independently, in a cross-functional/matrix environment, and across all levels of management
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm, including balancing multiple projects to meet deadlines
• Must have acute attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – collaboration is key • Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills • Knowledge
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.