- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or a related discipline
- Qualified candidate should have 7+ years of experience in financial services, consulting services or a firm offering B2B benefit plan services (e.g. Retirement, Stock Plan Administration, Total Rewards Executive Compensation, Financial Services Consulting).
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate a sales or client facing team
- Strong strategy planning and metrics tracking reporting abilities
- Individuals with proven sales or client management experience and business metric tracking
- Master’s preferred
- Equity administration or B2B benefit plan service experience are a plus
- Effective leader and communicator that can add value and actively drive strategy for final sales meetings with prospects or existing clients
- Ability to engage and interact with all levels of personnel, including CFOs, Controllers, and heads of Human Resources
- Collaborative working style to develop/sustain productive work relationships with senior leaders and inspire teamwork with project constituencies
- The successful candidate will be an experienced self-starter and have excellent project management skills, with a proven track record of achieving success in a fast-paced, results-driven organization
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and manage milestones for multiple concurrent projects
- CEP, FINRA series 24, 7 and 63 preferred, otherwise must be completed after hire
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.