More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
The qualified candidate should have knowledge of the financial services industry and will work closely with various levels of our organization to lead process mapping of various businesses and systems. The candidate will also work to identify opportunities for process improvement and provide recommendations based on findings. Candidate may also be assigned a variety of ad-hoc projects and will be required to analyze and interpret large data sets.
• Produce daily, monthly and quarterly reports to monitor and report on key risk indicators
• Turn complex processes and procedures into clear and concise visual diagrams
• Collaborate with various managers and risk partners to document business and system processes
• Lead gathering sessions to evaluate and document existing business processes and future business needs
• Lead and facilitate meetings with clear agendas and action items; document outcomes and meeting notes
• Escalate any issues or identified process gaps
• Act as liaison between E*TRADE Operations, Compliance/Legal, Risk, and other internal and external stakeholders
• Willingness to learn about Financial Services Operations
• Ability to handle multiple tasks as well as daily deliverables
• Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• Demonstrated teamwork skills
• Effective verbal communication and ability to lead meetings and ask questions in front of a large audience
• Ability to interpret quantitative and qualitative data to assist in process improvement exercises
• Able to work under pressure and time constraints with a sense of urgency
• Bachelor's degree preferred. Candidate’s with an equivalent combination of education, training and professional experience will also be considered.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Visio or other flowchart or diagram software preferred but not required
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.