More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
E*TRADE is looking for Auditors and Senior Auditors to join their teams in either Arlington, VA or Jersey City, NJ. Come join an exciting team that knows that working hard and having fun is the keys to success in any career! In 2019, we will be creating a new office design in both locations that will build enthusiasm and collaboration and challenge the status quo in all that we do. Come check us out and apply!
Some things about the position:
• 3-7 years of financial services-related audit experience with increasing responsibility.
• Broker Dealer/Asset Management experience; specific to internal audit or similar Big 4 accounting or regulatory experience a plus.
• Sound knowledge of internal audit methodology, including the COSO Internal Control framework and IIA Standards
• Holding or in process of achieving a CPA, CIA, CFSA, CFA or other applicable financial services and/or risk management certifications a plus
• Ability to work as a member of a project team and cultivate a strong working relationship with external co-sourcing providers and internal lines of businesses.
• Heavy analytical experience
• Financial experience preferred, familiar with use of data analytics tools; Tableau, MS BI, or Python
• Detail oriented and have keen interest in process improvement area
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
• Effective project management skills
• Intermediate/advanced Excel skills
• Minimal travel requirement
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.