More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
The Institutional Marketing Leader is responsible for leading the development and execution of integrated marketing strategies to drive sales growth, market share and client retention in the Institutional market segments.
Working closely with key partners in product development, distribution, finance, and marketing, the Institutional Marking Leader will advance strategic goals by delivering the right solutions to the right customers and creating approaches that drive demand and build customer relationships and loyalty. He or she will build stakeholder support and drive alignment in a highly-matrixed organization through direct and influence leadership.
The successful candidate will take a data-driven and analytical approach to create, development and execute the long-term strategic vision.
• Lead the development and execution of integrated marketing strategies to drive sales growth and client retention in the Institutional market segment
• Bring external insight, innovative ideas, and an enterprise view on market trends, the competitive landscape, and strategic sourcing opportunities
• Work closely with marketing partners to ensure strategy and creative brief align with business objectives and incorporate best practices
• Challenge the status quo to drive purposeful, effective programs
• Build strong working relationships, stakeholder support, and credibility at all levels of the organization through deep subject matter expertise and disciplinary competence
• Define information needs, fact finding, and data analysis to support strategic problem solving and sound decision making
• Significant experience and demonstrated success in building and executing Institutional marketing strategies
• Ability to deliver customer-centric advice optimized for both B2C and B2B2C channels based on insights-led research
• 10+ years of diverse and progressively senior full life-cycle marketing experience, from strategic planning through go-to-market execution and market communications
• Demonstrated experience navigating and leading within a highly matrixed, complex environment; exceptional collaboration and influencing skills with a track record of motivating change through well-structured, data-supported, and clearly articulated recommendations
• In-depth knowledge of the financial industry market and products
• Clear passion for and focus on the customer
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including strong ability to present plans and proposals in group and/or one-on-one settings
• Demonstrated success in building relationships with executive management teams
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication, or related discipline.
• Advanced degree a plus.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.