More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
E*TRADE is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated leader with PMO experience to work with our Customer Experience team in Jersey City, NJ. The person will apply expertise in strategy & project management with strong leadership, influence and communication skills.
• Perform a leadership role in building and maintaining Project Management Office to actively manage the priorities, portfolios, programs/projects, project and resourcing costing, and team staffing levels for the Customer Experience – Digital, Marketing and Product teams.
• Define and execute program management processes in accordance with industry best practices.
• Build, maintain, and update the single master program integration plan
• Align resources, capture work, track project metrics, communications and project leadership, ensuring that business strategy is aligned to delivery and business results
• Develop & deliver executive level presentations on overall strategy and how it ties to all project status updates with appropriate business KPI’s to track success.
• Ongoing interaction, collaboration and influencing of senior and executive level management.
• Developing and recommending business routines, sessions, and agendas to ensure engagement of cross functional groups, ongoing progress and achievement of results or actions to address
• 10+ years in Project and Program management experience across a diverse scope of functional disciplines
• Experience working in a leadership role within an Agile framework, preferable with experience driving effective Agile delivery at scale
• Experience in a leadership capacity in the areas of project management, tracking, resourcing & planning and budget forecasting and results reporting
• Excellent articulation and writing skills; the ability to drive focused conversations; the ability to effectively perform all levels of reporting, from executive to team-level
• Ability to think strategically and tactically
• Ability to work under pressure managing to tight deadlines and / or unexpected changes
• Willingness to question/challenge existing processes and ensure a satisfactory outcome
• Ability to collaborate with and influence senior and executive management
• Proven ability to develop, maintain, and conduct effective, decision based, agenda’s and meetings
• Proven ability to define and track KPI’s and scorecards
• Attention to detail, proactiveness, and passion for driving and delivering results through the management of others.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.