More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
The Cyber Fraud Analytics and AI team has an exciting opportunity and is looking for a talented, enthusiastic team member to assist us in with our Information Security Metrics initiative and dashboard needs. The Cyber Principal Sr. Data Principal will support the Cyber Fraud Analytics and AI team under the Office of the CISO and assist in delivering key Cyber Fraud analytics initiatives. In addition, this individual will be the subject matter expert for metrics across all the domains on the InfoSec team and become the developer for real-time dashboards. This position requires strong collaboration skills and strong technical skills in developing dashboards, understanding the audience needs, and the ability to perform data preparation and optimize queries.
· Collaborate with various teams in the CISO office to collect metrics, recommend metrics, and build dashboards using fitting visualizations to help tell the story.
· Assist stakeholders in defining and documenting requirements and supporting processes to ensure successful delivery of metrics and dashboards
· Collect, analyze, and cleanse data to build the metrics and develop dashboards.
· Identify data sources to enrich the Cyber Fraud Analytics and AI initiative and development of dashboards
· Responsible for analytics and to identify KPIs, KRIs, KFIs, and KCIs.
· Design, test, and deploy dashboards
· Identify anomalous behavior for further research and act as a producer of data for the data scientists.
E*TRADE, a member of the Morgan Stanley family of companies offers a full spectrum of benefits, including Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Disability and other Insurance Plans, Paid Time Off (including Sick Leave, Parental Leave and Vacation), Holidays, 401(k) and financial wellness plans in addition to other special perks reserved for our employees. Please visit Employment benefits at E*TRADE Financial — explore jobs (etradecareers.com) learn more about our benefit offerings.
E*TRADE Financial Holdings, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.